The DijonStock Digital Home Recording Support Forum

*** USER REGISTRATION DISABLED! FOR ACCESS TO THE BOARD, MAIL TO registration AT dijonstock DOT com. THANK YOU ***
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:03 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:46 pm 
Offline
Adult.

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:37 pm
Posts: 679
dcarlton wrote:
Seagullstock???


Gawd, can you imagine the BOTTOM? Ten or twenty Seagulls in a small, poorly ventilated room with wood floors and semi-gloss paint on the walls?

...There would definitely need to be a snack tray...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: !
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:42 am 
Offline
Roper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:22 am
Posts: 2517
DCinFrance wrote:
To say use this mic or that for all guitars is, well, superficial advice at best...I've gone through a half a dozen mics on a player/guitar type/model in trial and error trying to find the best combinations from a Neuman TLM103.......

Superficial advice? To refer to... and regard any advice that any another member may offer as being "superficial" speaks volumes as to your opinion of others.

Not good!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: !
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:44 am 
Offline
preset ho
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:41 pm
Posts: 4093
Location: Île-de-France
60's guy wrote:
DCinFrance wrote:
To say use this mic or that for all guitars is, well, superficial advice at best...I've gone through a half a dozen mics on a player/guitar type/model in trial and error trying to find the best combinations from a Neuman TLM103.......

Superficial advice? To refer to... and regard any advice that any another member may offer as being "superficial" speaks volumes as to your opinion of others.

Not good!


Hey Randy!

Have you found me on the 'other' site yet?

It takes no little style to swear - how many times now? - you will leave here and then return and return and return again. No shame, eh!

Especially when all you ever want to do is make trouble. You left to be elsewhere - and from what I see will ALLOW NO HINT OF TROUBLE OF ANY KIND with the admin policy and yet, here, you think nothing of it when you drop by and immediately get to stirring it.

Most odd - I probably think that because I recall you swearing over and over and over about your respect for some folks here.

Personally? I think you are, well, you know what I think. I'll see you soon on the boards over at baseballtypes!

When you find me :D

_________________
"You think you are going to die...and then you don't." © Robbie Jukebox - 23rd July 2004.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:19 am 
Offline
Guitar Ho
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:25 pm
Posts: 7793
Location: A la belle Côte d'Azur sans chaussettes
Machine type: Other - please inform admin
:lol:
Quote:
...speaks volumes as to your opinion of others...


It speaks nothing about others. In fact, I have great respect for many here. You just happen not to be among them.

_________________
Honor is a debt you owe to those that see it in you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: !
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:32 am 
Offline
Roper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:22 am
Posts: 2517
Lysdexia wrote:
60's guy wrote:
DCinFrance wrote:
To say use this mic or that for all guitars is, well, superficial advice at best...I've gone through a half a dozen mics on a player/guitar type/model in trial and error trying to find the best combinations from a Neuman TLM103.......

Superficial advice? To refer to... and regard any advice that any another member may offer as being "superficial" speaks volumes as to your opinion of others.

Not good!


Hey Randy!

Have you found me on the 'other' site yet?

It takes no little style to swear - how many times now? - you will leave here and then return and return and return again. No shame, eh!

Especially when all you ever want to do is make trouble. You left to be elsewhere - and from what I see will ALLOW NO HINT OF TROUBLE OF ANY KIND with the admin policy and yet, here, you think nothing of it when you drop by and immediately get to stirring it.

Most odd - I probably think that because I recall you swearing over and over and over about your respect for some folks here.

Personally? I think you are, well, you know what I think. I'll see you soon on the boards over at baseballtypes!

When you find me :D

Fair enough Anndra it is that you would question my admonition of DC's "superficial" comment. It doesn't require genius mentality to recognize in which direction the comment was directed. It strikes me odd that you feel compelled to rise up and defend another considering the fact that I once defended another member and you shat upon me for having done so.

Trust the following statement:

There are "many members who have accepted the fact that they have have no voice or acceptance into the so-called fold of acceptance.

Style?

You lost me there. You have no style. You're a poser at best. Let's see here.........3 years of membership....G Owner........Comp CD Contribution......45 seconds total.


OoooooooH. Oh yeah, Anndra I can be harsh when I need to be.

What was the fucking point you were trying to make?

Isn't horrible that we've come down to this?

The sad thing is.....

You brought it down to this level....

Noone else did

p.s. forums suck


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:00 pm 
Offline
Roper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:22 am
Posts: 2517
DCinFrance wrote:
In fact, I have great respect for many here. You just happen not to be among them.

Thank syou for letting know the score, David.

Realisation or not on your part, I have always had respect for your knowledge, and of which I'm sure a shared repect is the least of which you would have for me and others.

Afterall, you are......all knowing about everything.

Merry Christmas

Have a nice life!

Damn, DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I really that horrible a person?

I think I'm gonna cry..!
Bottom line..... It's almost 5:00 a.m.

I wouldn't be up this late unless.......whatever......

I think you have lost sight of site concept and significance.....

la di da la di da la di da

Congrats! I'm gone.

_________________
The Euphrates:

Yesterday I was born here

Tomorrow I'll be gone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:15 pm 
Offline
Roper
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:22 am
Posts: 2517
DCinFrance wrote:
I have great respect for many here. You just happen not to be among them.

By the way Dick Head, when I spent $76 of my own money to speedmail your acquistion of the AW16G 2004 Comp Cd and accompanying copies for those who were attending Dijonstock you had no problem except for the fact that it was a French idiot postman who couildn't deliver it it in time.

You're a true hero DC. You have an answer for everything.

I wish I did too, but I don't. :cry:

_________________
The Euphrates:

Yesterday I was born here

Tomorrow I'll be gone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:33 pm 
Offline
Robbie The Botkiller
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:46 pm
Posts: 5117
Location: Netherlands
Favourite food: Ria's cheesecake
Machine type: AW16G
I don't want to be part of this thread, but namecalling is not necessary. Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:42 pm 
Offline
Guitar Ho
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:25 pm
Posts: 7793
Location: A la belle Côte d'Azur sans chaussettes
Machine type: Other - please inform admin
Not to mention the 40€ in duties I had to pay for your shipment to butt into DijonStock which arrived late and after which I had to send, again at my own expense, to all the people in Europe whether they were at DijonStock or not and not one thank you or acknowledgement from you.

And you keep bringing up others...would they be the others that you gossip with like an old woman through phone calls and PMs (my apologies to the old women of the world)? Would they be the others that enjoy with you stirring up trouble? I know a lot more about what you do and say outside these pages then you think I do, so stop sniveling. I for one see right through you manipulations and control issues. Merry Christmas indeed. I haven't lost sight of a damn thing.

_________________
Honor is a debt you owe to those that see it in you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: !
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:48 pm 
Offline
preset ho
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:41 pm
Posts: 4093
Location: Île-de-France
60's guy wrote:
You lost me there. You have no style. You're a poser at best. Let's see here.........3 years of membership....G Owner........Comp CD Contribution......45 seconds total. OoooooooH. Oh yeah, Anndra I can be harsh when I need to be. What was the fucking point you were trying to make? Isn't horrible that we've come down to this?The sad thing is.....You brought it down to this level....Noone else did


Not bad, Randy...for you.

Let me be clear, because - clearly - you remain amongst the very hardest of thinking.

Harsh? Randy, whilst I admire your self-delusion (I think it must have been worked upon - surely it isn't natural to be that out of touch with, well, everything?) I think most would recognise that my 45 seconds far eclipses the sum total of the pish you have offered up.

I think it would be very fair of me to suggest that I offered up 45 seconds because the rest of what I do isn't good enough. And I don't have the ego to dispense my pish on innocent ears.

I know, I know, modesty and all that :wink:

I don't feel horrible at all that it has come down to this as you quaintly put it. You are the sole author of disregard that falls on your head over and over and over.

Not least - Mr Hi-Standards - because of your spinelessness. You can no more stick to your word than I can attach any value to the word of a spineless man.

How many time now, Randy? 17 and counting?

:lol:

Yer a hoot min!

PS - I speak for me - no one else. I don't need a division of private messages from forum bitches with out the balls to speak their mind except in the style of back-room gossip.

_________________
"You think you are going to die...and then you don't." © Robbie Jukebox - 23rd July 2004.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group