The DijonStock Digital Home Recording Support Forum

*** USER REGISTRATION DISABLED! FOR ACCESS TO THE BOARD, MAIL TO registration AT dijonstock DOT com. THANK YOU ***
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:08 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 pm 
Lone Star

Machine type: AW1600
Hi, I bought this machine to make an album, but it was too complicated for my small brain, and has sat resplendently in my office (cell) for some time, covered by a tea towel.

It is, as far as I know in perfect working order, but someone who attempted to work it out managed to wipe the sample track. It has the built in CD-ROM.

I believe that the original box is somewhere in my attic, and the manual is pristine.

I am happy for any prospective buyer to inspect it before making an offer - I believe I paid around £600- £640 for it some time ago, and have no idea what the value of such a wondrous machine is now, so the first one to make a reasonable offer secures it.

Please contact me on Andrew (at) andrewperry (dot) plus (dot) com, or 01243-776391

Thanks,

Andrew Perry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:00 pm 
Marker Magician

Machine type: AW2400
I don't need another machine, but your signature implies you have a need to capture your song writing efforts. the machine is not really that hard, regardless of brain size, so if you don't sell it, return here for some tutorial on how to accomplish and feed your song writing habit. Good luck.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:03 pm 
Robbie The Botkiller

Favourite food: Ria's cheesecake
Machine type: AW16G
Hear hear. Welcome back Andrew.

Don't judge the coffee by its cup.
The proof of the cheese is in the eating

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:56 pm 
Lone Star

Machine type: AW1600
Hi, you gents are most kind - but one of the reasons that is has been unused is that my office is the small third bedroom, and I found it impractical to record in here -solo, and impossible with a partner.

Last year I was planning to buy a larger house which ended up in failure and I've kind given up on moving for the foreseeable future.

The other reason is that I'm not that bothered about recording another solo album again - and if any of my tree bands decide t record (which would be a good idea - we will probably simply go to a studio.

I'm thinking of re-organising my office to give me a little more room, and the AW1600 and the other gubbins underneath might as well go as well.

Thanks for your kind offers though.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:38 pm 
Greenhorn

Hi Andrew - I know sometimes things just have to go, but I'd back up Byron's comments! The AW1600 is a great machine. My brain is absolutely tiny, and even I've managed to record 2 albums on my AW1600!! Give it a go if you can. There is a wealth of invaluable knowledge and good advice on this forum....