The DijonStock Digital Home Recording Support Forum

*** USER REGISTRATION DISABLED! FOR ACCESS TO THE BOARD, MAIL TO registration AT dijonstock DOT com. THANK YOU ***
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:38 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 am 
Dude

Hey all. So, the movers snapped a couple of pots of the main board and insurance took care of it by having a Yamaha dealer install a new board altogether! Cosmetically like new, and works like a charm after a full test session. Smoke-free studio, very very light use.

So I am selling the AW16G and will now throw in the extra main board. $250 shipped to CONUS only. Will include a paper manual and the original cd case, power supply and of course the extra main board.

I dont stop by here much, but thought I would offer it to the group first.

Also selling my Ibanez S470DXM in quilted brown (looks like root beer) for $400 + ship (w/o case)

Just clearing out some stuff.

Please email me at info at bodylinksystems dot net, or whatever email I have linked up to this board.

Last edited by ginsu on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:26 am 
Robbie The Botkiller

Favourite food: Ria's cheesecake
Machine type: AW16G
Hi Ginsu :wave: , nice to see you post. I hope you're not quitting making music altogether.

Don't judge the coffee by its cup.
The proof of the cheese is in the eating

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:29 pm 
Dude

No, not at all. Just using some different methods and hoping someone can use my excellent AW16G. I did alot of well-received music with it in a short time, and I must say its a pretty fantastic machine. I just want someone else to enjoy it since I moved and don't really have a proper studio now.

As far as the guitars, I still have plenty of those and will never be without at least 3. or 4. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:19 pm 
Dude

Robbie wrote:
Hi Ginsu :wave: , nice to see you post. I hope you're not quitting making music altogether.

Funny times and glad to be back here! I just got a new place and since I never really pushed too hard on selling my 16G before, I am planning on using it as a powered mixer and maybe do some recording on it.

That being said, if someone is interested, please reach out. I'll ultimately get an audio interface since I am a one man band these days!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:10 pm 
Spaminator Extraordinaire

Favourite food: sushi
Machine type: AW2400
Hi. Welcome back. I too am a 1 man attempt at a band. I haven't powered up my AW2400 in years. I play guitar every day and mess around with my drums and keys often, but haven't recorded anything. Your unit is a classic and you should consider holding on to it unless you're strapped for cash. I'm sure you could list it on ebay or some such place and get it sold if you like.

rz-land