The DijonStock Digital Home Recording Support Forum

*** USER REGISTRATION DISABLED! FOR ACCESS TO THE BOARD, MAIL TO registration AT dijonstock DOT com. THANK YOU ***
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:34 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:21 pm 
City Slicker

Ok..I am back again :).

My AW1600 has to go (need the finances), and I am selling it for $400. This is for the AW1600 (with very low mileage), the original manual and a padded, Gator Gig Bag that I had bought for it. The unit will be put in use, tonight, for a recording session, and it will be the first time that I have put it to use in many months. In fact, I have never used it in anything other than brief fashion.

If anyone would like to see pics, just let me know, and I will upload a few. I also have a really nice mixer stand that I had bought for it, a good while back, which (if anyone wanted it) would increase the selling price to $500. Naturally, a potential buyer for all three components would have to live in close enough proximity to me (Amherst, NY) for pickup. Other than opting for the stand, the price is $400 (firm) + shipping.

God bless, to all.

Nathan
http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:34 pm 
Robbie The Botkiller

Favourite food: Ria's cheesecake
Machine type: AW16G
Hiya Nathan,

I hope that does not mean you have to stop recording or making music. Or sharing the drivel on this forum.

Don't judge the coffee by its cup.
The proof of the cheese is in the eating

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:52 pm 
City Slicker

Robbie wrote:
Hiya Nathan,

I hope that does not mean you have to stop recording or making music. Or sharing the drivel on this forum.

No, Robbie - I haven't stopped making music. I am more computer based, now, seeing as how I mainly work by myself. I have gotten better acclimated to working within the computer environment, and was taking my AW1600 files there, anyway. Though I will be working with my vocal group on a project, tonight, that isn't something that happens on even a near-constant basis. I am going to be moving into Reason 6, and that (along with my Motif-XF7) will give me all that I need to do what I wish to. I also have Melodyne Studio 3, and am trying to learn that to generate my vocal harmonies. The fellows that I am going to be recording with, tonight, all have other obligations & involvements, which translates into them not being able to be available whenever I need some vocal work done. Selling my AW1600 would take care of a large chunk of the purchase price for Reason 6 :).

But, selling it is not to mean that I won't be stopping by, here, from time to time.

Nathan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:20 pm 
Robbie The Botkiller

Favourite food: Ria's cheesecake
Good! :)

Drivel and music are always welcome and, looking at the recording tools of your choice, I'd like to experience the result somehow.

Don't judge the coffee by its cup.
The proof of the cheese is in the eating

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:20 pm 
Optimized

Favourite food: swiss cheese fondue
oo.... exciting.......!

would you ship it to sweden?

edit:
one year ago, you wanted 300$+ shipping?
why has it gone up 100 bucks since then?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13817

just asking :)

redit: sorry, i got it! back then the bag wasn't included ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:31 am 
City Slicker

reSet wrote:
oo.... exciting.......!

would you ship it to sweden?

edit:
one year ago, you wanted 300$+ shipping?
why has it gone up 100 bucks since then?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13817

just asking :)

redit: sorry, i got it! back then the bag wasn't included ;)

At this point, I don't harbor any ill feelings about international shipping. It's just that I have never done it before, and don't know what all might be required. Of course (if you are really interested) there would have to be a proper adjustment effectuated to equate the value of your monetary system to what I am asking for my machine.

I had (honestly) hemmed and hawed about selling this machine because I really DO like it. It is practically brand new, seeing as how very little I have used it - and without a single mar, scratch or blemish on it. The bag is a nice, padded Gator Gig Bag that I had purchased for it, though the machine had never really been out of our home, enough to have warranted buying that bag. But it IS nice, and affords a high degree of protection for the recorder.

If you are still interested, PM me when you get a chance. I will then look into what's all entailed for international shipping.

Nathan