The DijonStock Digital Home Recording Support Forum

*** USER REGISTRATION DISABLED! FOR ACCESS TO THE BOARD, MAIL TO registration AT dijonstock DOT com. THANK YOU ***
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Stereo Track
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:07 pm 
Sodbuster

Favourite food: food
hmm... so I have a question...

If you bounce a mix to the stereo track, will that file be found in the transport, and will it be a stereo file?

the one and only time I tried this technique, it seemed to be a set of mono tracks. I haven't messed with this that much, typically i just go to the song folder, and edit the left and right channels together on computer. but yeah, any clues suggestions?

i guess I just want to know about the procedure of bouncing to the stereo track and getting that file off the machine USB

Post subject: Re: Stereo Track
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:29 pm 
Marker Magician

Machine type: AW2400
You have to tell the machine to place a file in the Transport folder. Nothing goes in there automatically.

Choose the Export option in the Edit menu. set the parameters to indicate the time segment you wish to transfer and specify also the track. If it is a stereo track both sides will be moved. If you want to move all the currently selected virtuals, choose ALL.

Hook up via USB and open the transport folder in the second of the two 2400 partitions that show up when connected to USB. Drag drop in or out.

If you want to get something into the 2400 from the Transport choose the Import USB file from the menu in the Song screen.