The DijonStock Digital Home Recording Support Forum

*** USER REGISTRATION DISABLED! FOR ACCESS TO THE BOARD, MAIL TO registration AT dijonstock DOT com. THANK YOU ***
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:37 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Wondrous
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:11 pm 
Tinhorn

Hi folks. Long time no post, hope you're all doing ok. Just posting this final recording I made by The Peppermoths' a few years ago- again on the G. No more Peppermoths, got a new project with a new band name and gonna get real members this time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTA1yMC--qs

Last edited by Fezz on Wed May 30, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Wondrous
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:28 pm 
Marker Magician

Machine type: AW2400
Hey there. enjoyed the recording. but I had to search on youtube, as the link in your post took me to an upload page, with no direct access to the video you wanted us to listen to.

So, here is the link to Wondrous.

Hope your next venture goes well. I have enjoyed your offerings over the years. Not to long ago i pulled a mix of Shameless from my archives and had a listen. As you may recall, you offered me the opportunity to make a mix of your tracks for that song.

While typing this message your song Georgie Boy played too. I like your style!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTA1yMC--qs

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:16 pm 
Spaminator Extraordinaire

Favourite food: sushi
Byron wrote:
Hey there. enjoyed the recording. but I had to search on youtube, as the link in your post took me to an upload page, with no direct access to the video you wanted us to listen to.

Yes, it actually took me to my youtube page!

rz-land

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:12 pm 
Tinhorn

Thanks Byron. Edited my URL- you can tell I work in IT!! Time flies doesn't it, how long ago was that Shameless version you did? As for Georgie Boy, I never thought there'd be a more irresponsible President than Georgie B Jnr, but he is sensibility personified compared to present incumbent of The Whitehouse. Scary. Btw, I seem to remember you recording a song and posting it on here not long after the site was up and running. It was an excellently crafted song, superbly played and recorded. It got rave reviews on here I recall, cos it was superb. What was it called?

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:37 pm 
Marker Magician

I was not here in the very early days. I have posted a number of songs that were superbly played .... just not by me. I am a hack in that regard. As for the recording and production end, having access to quite a variety of excellent players and vocalists, from classical to jazz to folk/rock has allowed me to develop and learn. I can't be sure to what song you might be referring, but i do have a few favourites. this might be the one ??? Black Coffee? I will post it on a Share thread.