The DijonStock Digital Home Recording Support Forum

*** USER REGISTRATION DISABLED! FOR ACCESS TO THE BOARD, MAIL TO registration AT dijonstock DOT com. THANK YOU ***
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:54 pm 
Sodbuster

Favourite food: Pizza & Wings
Machine type: AW16G
Sex in A Virtual World (3) ... Yup ... Here it is!... I hope you enjoy!!

Something NEW at the beginning!

I think this one is the best of the bunch, so far.

Mix 3 - Originally created on a PC, I used the Boss BR-600 Digital Recorder to record vocal, lead guitar and brass. This was mixed and mastered in the Crystal mixing software with a few VST pluggin's I've been playing with. (Fairchild 660 compressor, SIR impulse response reverb with a custom IR created around the dimensions of London's famous Trident Studios, some built in EQ's, etc.)

Gone is the ping pong delay and second vocal. (basically I took it off after I heard it through the 660 pluggin and said ooh ... that's nice....)

Sex in a Virtual world - (that's one of the titles I have thought of for this brandy new tune. ) The working title is (at the moment) Love in a virtual world.

The song is a spoof on people who live their lives on line through second life and the like. The thought came from someone I know.

I think This version is a much better MIX !!, but then again I'm prejudice. Take a listen.

This is an original tune written by me -

Comments/Feedback is always welcome.

Note For RZ: Actually I knew a software engineer quite a few years ago that left his wife and took off for (like) Arizona to marry a girl he met on-line and had never met before in person before ..... I thought it was a little bizarre, but ... It's a big world, lots of people, lots of choices and, ..... If that floats his boat good for him .... But I GOT TO POKE A LITTLE FUN AT IT! ....

That's a REAL inspiration for the song .....

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlBurgin