The DijonStock Digital Home Recording Support Forum

*** USER REGISTRATION DISABLED! FOR ACCESS TO THE BOARD, MAIL TO registration AT dijonstock DOT com. THANK YOU ***
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:00 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: I need a drummer.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:44 am 
Dude

Hello,
I have recorded a song (the style is alternative rock I think...) where I sung and played all the instruments. This includes drums, where I used a electronic yamaha drum set. My drumming is bad (I have only played for 9 months).

Basically, I am looking for a helping decent drummer to rerecord the drums. In exchange, I am an average keyboardist and guitarist, so I could help back.

It is a 6 min song with tempo changes (one in particular might be hard to follow since it is in "real time") and signature changes(4/4, 3/4 and then 4/4 again: the kind of song that could sparkle with good drummin' (at least I think so :). I can send the song via email to whoever wants to listen to it, since I have never used soundclicks or similar...

Waiting for your answer.

Thanks a lot in advance

Post subject: Re: I need a drummer.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:11 am 
City Slicker

I logged on after getting a "nudge" from the admin, and came across your post. I would be glad to take a listen to your song and lay down a track for it. I consider myself a decent drummer (check my vids at YouTube - Stickinthemud57).

You may have found a drummer elsewhere given the age of your post. Don't feel obligated to respond if that is the case.

You can reach me via email at ogletree@bruceo.com.