The DijonStock Digital Home Recording Support Forum

*** USER REGISTRATION DISABLED! FOR ACCESS TO THE BOARD, MAIL TO registration AT dijonstock DOT com. THANK YOU ***
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:34 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is an announcements section. Only the moderator team can start new topics here. However you can respond to topics so you can always ask more specific questions about things that are being announced.

If you have a new question or suggestion, please create a new topic in the comments&suggestions section.

Thank you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:58 pm 
Spaminator Extraordinaire

Favourite food: sushi
Machine type: AW2400
Hey, the place looks so clean. And there's more room. Wow there's an echo in here . . . . here . . . here . . . here . . . here . . . here . . .

Nice work!

rz-land

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:34 pm 
Spaminator Extraordinaire

Favourite food: sushi
Machine type: AW2400
Robbie,
Don't know if it's just me, but I'm having a long wait in between clicks to get from page to page. Plus I've gotten this several times:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

rz-land

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:40 pm 
Guitar Ho

Machine type: Other - please inform admin
No, I noticed it this afternoon myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:50 pm 
Robbie The Botkiller

Favourite food: Ria's cheesecake
Machine type: AW16G
So far I've experienced longer waits since a couple of hours. I'll keep an eye on it.