The DijonStock Digital Home Recording Support Forum

*** USER REGISTRATION DISABLED! FOR ACCESS TO THE BOARD, MAIL TO registration AT dijonstock DOT com. THANK YOU ***
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:06 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:08 pm 
City Slicker

Favourite food: pizza
Machine type: AW16G
Hello, all to you here , i have followed the keyboard world from 1985 until now.

in my opinion is that, the world hasn.t going forward on all keyboard products, one example is jupiter 80 from roland sad thing, it is a hasty product to compare to the korg.

But as i see it korg has going forward in a good way for us musicians, with korg karma korg m3 korgm50 korg oasys and now kronos
in roland world is roland d70 roland A 90 roland D 50 roland jp8000 roland xp80 and xp60 and 50 and jv 80 and v synth and V grand piano and vp550 and vp770 all of them is good. older stuff is jupiter 8 and 10 and jupiter 6

in yamaha world is motif the king now , older back who is good is kx 88 dx7 mark 1 -2 dx 5 dx 1 and sy 99 and sy 77 and also sy 85 V 50 was also a good one.

so what is good and what is bad? i see that in the hard ware world the competition is hard , i see that korg has been good but roland is struggling now. kurtzweil is good too

but the name nordclavia is the best in sweden, they make such huge great keyboards with orginal sample instruments like B3 with 760 leslie etc... wurlitzer el piano rhodes ..... so i hope in future that the storing inside a hardware keyboard get better and better and usb or fire wire get better as storing device. and that software really suits the hardware keyboards cubase and ableton has doing great stuff also cakewalk sonar so it is exiting to follow the future.

this was some opinion of what i ment around good and bad keyboards.

welcome to lifting up your favourite in keyboards made some year back or who is to come:) :-k

Ballademaker Norway teach in piano and keyboards.

Korg kronos x 88
krk rocket 5

Logic x daw
[color=#FF0000]karma mw 1.3.1 24[/color]
aw16 g yamaha mixer
[color=#FF0000]chemistry 1 2 3 reincarnation 1 sound set[/color]