The DijonStock Digital Home Recording Support Forum

*** USER REGISTRATION DISABLED! FOR ACCESS TO THE BOARD, MAIL TO registration AT dijonstock DOT com. THANK YOU ***
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:39 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:33 pm 
Lone Star

Favourite food: pizza
Machine type: AW16G
I am also stuck on this issue. I want to delete the stereo track that keeps getting written to the CD. However, I cannot find in the manual a procedure to do this. I realize that this is only a workaround; that is, I still want to learn the set of steps that allow me to choose which mixdown to be selected for copy to CD. I want to get this straight: there are eight “virtual tracks”, each of which is a mixdown, but only one “stereo track” which is the one designated for writing to the CD? I would like to get these issues nailed down “before my career ends” LOL.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:48 pm 
Marker Magician

Machine type: AW2400
There are 8 virtual. The currently selected virtual is the one that will be written to the CD. If it is a mixdown that just occurred it may not write to CD if the project was not saved after the mix was created. In that case it is the last mixed version that will be written.

Your problem may be related to your navigation within the CD write process.

tell the machine you will be writing a CD. In the window that appears there will be a box and within that box will be a smaller, one line rectangle with a dotted line defining the space and within it the name of the current project ( or another of your projects). Beside the area is a button labeled ADD. Hit that button and a second defined space appears, and it will contain the same project that is shown in the initial "ADD" box. Now cursor over to either of those boxes and use the jog wheel to scroll through all your projects eligible to be printed to disc. create a "write" list and then ask it to be written!!.. there are a couple of other details ( track vs. disc-at-once) but these can be sorted later , after you get a handle on the hurdle you face.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:53 pm 
Lone Star

Favourite food: pizza
Hello, and thank you for the reply. I will check it out and let you (I promise not to let that become a "pestering length".)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:41 pm 
Has Been To Cheeseland

I think the answer to your question can be found at the beginning of the sticky at the top of this section:

http://forum.dijonstock.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1473

As discussed more fully in that sticky, you need to toggle over to the song list in the burn screen and scroll to the song you want.