The DijonStock Digital Home Recording Support Forum

*** USER REGISTRATION DISABLED! FOR ACCESS TO THE BOARD, MAIL TO registration AT dijonstock DOT com. THANK YOU ***
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:07 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:13 pm 
Lone Star

Favourite food: lamb
Machine type: AW16G
Hi I recently acquired an aw16 and I am really impressed with it, the pro's certainly outweigh the coins........but!
Having to burn the CD's and then transferring files to the computer is definitely a pia.I have noticed that amazon and the bay are offering IDE to SD converters at a reasonable price and the worm of an idea has been running round my skull.Would it be possible to replace the hard drive with an SD card if so,then we have a noiseless storage system,and a convenient way of transferring files to computer,Has anybody done this conversion? Any ideas about possible problems would be more than welcome.For less than a tenner it might be worth a punt.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:28 pm 
Marker Magician

Machine type: AW2400
There has been some discussion of this topiic. A search will reveal the threads.

Your post was up four times. You must have got trigger happy with the Send button! I deleted three of the multiple posts. This was quite exciting for me, as i rarely get a chance to perform any moderator duties!!!! Spam is left to Ron and Andreas. Robbie handles new members and all big concerns. I am but a lowly gate keeper.

I am doing the sound work at a funeral, later this morning. First time at this venue, so this is turning out to be quite a day!! And the Santa Claus Parade winds through my town tonight! I better have a nap this afternoon.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:21 pm 
Lone Star

Favourite food: lamb
Machine type: AW16G
Byron ,sorry about that,just goes to show ,don't use your tablet while trampolining. :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:08 am 
Marker Magician

Machine type: AW2400
no problem. search is in the top right corner of the screen. there are a couple of threads discussing HD conversion, I think.